- USPAP 7Hr update (1 day, CE)
- Business Practices & Ethics (1 day, CE)
- Solving Land Valuation Puzzles (1 day, CE)
- Valuation by Comparison: Residential Analysis and Logic (1 day, CE)
- Uniform Appraisal Standards for Federal Land Acquisitions (aka UASFLA, or yellow book) – (2 days, CE)
- Advanced Residential Applications and Case Studies (2 days, QE/CE) **AND** Advanced Residential Report Writing (4 days, QE/CE). Note that taking both, back to back, satisfies the demo requirement for the SRA designation. So, we would either offer both or none at all.
If you have suggestions for classes you would like to see in AK in the future, contact us at email@example.com